WHY STUDY IN UK?
The United Kingdom (UK) is reputed for its excellent quality of education, interactive teaching methodology, top ranking universities and great student satisfaction.
Higher education in the UK mostly comprises bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees. As an international student, you may also transition to university level studies via pathway programs that generally include English language courses and foundation courses.
Undergraduate courses are designed to help students get exposure to a whole new world after school whilst providing a thorough understanding of a subject of interest. The UK offers a variety of courses in humanities, social science, art, design, business, technology, science and more!
Postgraduate courses are more specific and involve in-depth study. Most master’s degrees have a duration of one year, which means you can be back in the workforce faster than your counterparts pursuing masters in other countries. There are plethora of courses to choose from including niche courses that are highly valued in the industry.
These are preparatory courses for seeking admission into universities through The English language learning programs or foundation-level courses. Pathway programs can help enter university-level studies in the country and help strengthen your language skills as well. These are offered by both universities and private institutions to help students who need extra assistance with English language to gain admission.
Students who enroll for a course in the UK can get support in the form of scholarships, bursaries, grants, fellowships, and financial awards. These may be funded by the government, public/private organizations or institutions. Since a lot of students apply to these scholarships, we recommended you to apply in advance to beat the competition and keep aware of the deadline to apply.
COST OF EDUCATION
The tuition fees to study in the UK Range from 10,000 GBP to 22,000 GBP per annum. The tuition fees mostly depend on the university that you are applying to and the average living expenses would be around 9207 GBP to 13006 GBP per annum depending on the location of the University.
- SSC Mark Memo
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Marks memo
- Bachelor’s Individual Marks Memo
- Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated Marks Memo
- Letter of Recommendation Letters – (2)
- Birth Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport (First and last page)
UNITED KINGDOM PROCESS FLOW
- Unversity and Course selections
- Check the entry Requirements
- Process the application
- Receive the offer letter
- Initial Tution fee deposit
- Attend for university credibility interview
- Arrange Financial documents
- Receive conformation of Acceptance for study
- Process the application of Visa
- Fly to Uk
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED STREAM & SUBJECTS TO KNOW MORE
COMPUTING & IT
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- COMPUTER FORENSICS
- CYBER SECURITY
- DATA SCIENCE AND BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- IT & COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER GAMES DESIGN & ANIMATION
- INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ENTERPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT